Fort Collins police officer arrest man 11/19/2011





So I was surfing around youtube looking at more police brutalities and ended up finding another video of Fort Collins police officers going overboard yet again. In a mistaken identity a man was pepper sprayed, and subdued by a number of officers. I do wonder why they needed so many officers for a man whom wasn't resisting arrest. Yes maybe screaming rather loudly, but not resisting. It's amazing what police officers are aloud to get away with. I know I will always have my cell phone out, and ready to record with any police interaction I may come in contact with. Although it doesn't seem to be brutality it seems very excessive. Let me know your thoughts.

Penulis : Unknown ~ Sebuah blog yang menyediakan berbagai macam informasi

Artikel Fort Collins police officer arrest man 11/19/2011 ini dipublish oleh Unknown pada hari Thursday, March 29, 2012. Semoga artikel ini dapat bermanfaat.Terimakasih atas kunjungan Anda silahkan tinggalkan komentar.sudah ada 0 komentar: di postingan Fort Collins police officer arrest man 11/19/2011
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment